Serving Size: 4
- 3 red peppers, cored, de-seeded and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 large aubergine, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into quarters
- 3 courgettes, trimmed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp GOOD Hemp Seed Oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp tandoori curry paste
- 4 skinless salmon, sliced into bite sized cubes
Place the vegetables and garlic in a large roasting tin. Pour over the GOOD Hemp Seed Oil and mix well to ensure all the vegetables are coated in oil. Season to taste. Place in a pre-heated oven at 400F for 25mins or until the vegetables are tender.
Stir the curry paste into the yogurt and add the salmon and transfer to the fridge for 15mins. Thread the salmon onto kebab skewers. Line a grill pan with foil and then cook the kebabs under a medium hot grill for 7-10mins or until cooked through.
Serve kebabs on a bed of roasted vegetables