- 17 oz parsnips
- 17 oz butternut squash
- 17 oz sweet potato
- 6 sticks of celery, cut into 5 cm pieces
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 8 whole cloves garlic, left unpeeled and smashed with the back of a knife
- 4 tbsp GOOD Hemp Seed Oil
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2tbsp runny honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Pre heat oven to 350F.
Peel and cut vegetables into similar bite sized chunks. Mix the oil, honey and mustard. Toss the vegetables in the dressing then transfer to a roasting dish and cook for 45mins. Turning them a few times during cooking.