- 4 fresh tuna steaks
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 6 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2tbsp GOOD Hemp Seed Oil
For the salsa:
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and chopped into small diced
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded diced
- 1 small red onion, very finely chopped
- 4 level tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped, optional
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp GOOD Hemp Seed Oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mix together all the ingredients for the salsa, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Dip each tuna steak in the egg whites and then coat in sesame seeds. Heat the GOOD Hemp Seed Oil in a non-stick frying pan and gently sauté the tuna for 3-4 minutes on each side. Allow the tuna to stand for 5 minutes then using a sharp knife slice the tuna into 3 or 4 slices and serve with the salsa.